Click here to view the 2021 Senior Resource Guide – a resource tool for our aging adults, their families and their caregivers that contains the contact information for local, county, state and federal programs, meal and dining, transportation, senior centers and much more.
Click here to view a list of upcoming events including our next Estate Planning and Asset Protection Webinar.
Below are links to some articles that may be of interest to you.
- New Law Permits Automatic Renewal of Senior Citizen and Individuals With Disabilities and Limited Income Real Property Tax Exemptions
- Conversations and Documents Every Senior Should Have
- Divorce Before or During Retirement
- Estate Planning is Not About Death
- Pros and Cons of Estate Planning Options
- Seniors Part Ways With Landlord
- Survey Shows American’s Lack Estate Plan
- Remote Execution of Wills
- Aging in Place – Helping Seniors Stay at Home
- Can assets be transferred by a Spouse after Medicaid Qualification?
- Can You Cancel the NY Durable Power of Attorney?
- Caring for your disabled adult child
- Check the Credentials of Senior Advocates
- Deferred Annuities As A Planning Tool
- Estate Planning with an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Estate Tax Scheduled for Repeal – But Will it Happen?
- FAQs Concerning Government Benefits
- Financial Exploitation and Physical Abuse
- Gifts to Grandchildren: Concerns & Ideas
- How to avoid a Will contest
- How To Get What You Want
- How to make gifts that will not make you ineligible for health care
- Internet Pharmacies and Prescription Drug Importation I
- Internet Pharmacies and Prescription Drug Importation II
- Is your sister stealing from your Mother?
- Joint Accounts and Medicaid?