Michael Wagner is an associate attorney concentrating in elder law and estate planning.
Michael received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 2009 from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, with a major in History.
Michael received his Juris Doctor in 2012 from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis.
Michael was born and raised in Sullivan County and he is eager to be back in his community.
Michael strives for a transparent approach that values each client and keeps them well-informed about every step of the planning process. He enjoys getting to know clients and their families and helping them design the most effective plans. Michael concentrates in planning for estate taxes, Medicaid divestiture, and estate administration. He has spent his entire legal career practicing elder law and estate planning, designing hundreds of trust-based plans for clients with varying objectives and net worth.
Michael is also an experienced instructor of continuing education for attorneys and real estate brokers.
Outside of work, Michael enjoys film, hiking and dogs.
- New York, 2013
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2012
- Dean’s List: Fall 2009; Fall 2010; Fall 2011; Spring 2012
- Duke University, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences, Durham, North Carolina
- B.A. – 2009
- Major – History
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Chaves & Perlowitz, LLP – Director of Elder Law & Estate Planning
- Ettinger Law Firm – associate attorney