Alexander earned his Bachelor of Science from the University of New Haven in West Haven, Connecticut in 2018. His degree is in Environmental Science. He received his Master of Environmental Law and Policy with Distinction in 2022 from Vermont Law School in South Royalton, Vermont where he received Academic Excellence Awards in Communications, Advocacy and Leadership; Environmental Crimes; and Natural Resources Law.
He earned his Juris Doctorate from Quinnipiac University School of Law in North Haven, Connecticut in 2022 where he received Commencement Awards in Excellence in Clinical Legal Education and Superior Classroom Performance. He also received Distinguished Academic Achievement Awards in Environmental Law; Introduction to Representing Clients; Legal Skills; Land Use Planning; Symposium: Advanced Constitutional Law – Originalism, and Negotiation in Criminal Practice.
Alex has served as a Law Clerk for the U. S. Department of Justice: Environment and Natural Resources Division. He also served as a Land Use Legal Research Assistant at Marjorie Shansky Attorney at Law.
Alex is admitted to the Connecticut State Bar and is pending admission in New York.
Outside of work, Alex enjoys traveling, collecting crystals and rocks, and hiking.
- Connecticut State Bar, 2022
- New York, 2022 (pending admission)
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, Connecticut
- J.D. – 2022
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Commencement Awards
- Excellence in Clinical Legal Education
- Superior Classroom Performance
- Distinguished Academic Achievement Awards
- Environmental Law
- Introduction to Representing Clients
- Legal Skills
- Land Use Planning
- Symposium: Advanced Constitutional Law – Originalism
- Negotiation in Criminal Practice
- Vermont Law School – South Royalton, Vermont
- Master of Environmental Law and Policy – 2022
- Honors: With Distinction
- Academic Excellence Awards
- Communications, Advocacy and Leadership
- Environmental Crimes
- Natural Resources Law
- University of New Haven, West Haven, Connecticut
- B. S. – 2018
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Major: Environmental Science