Samuel C. Bergsohn is an Associate Attorney practicing land use law, municipal law, and civil litigation.
Samuel earned his Bachelor of Science from Cornell University in 2009, where he majored in Industrial and Labor Relations.
Samuel earned his Juris Doctorate from Pace University School of Law in 2013.
Prior to joining the firm of Jacobowitz and Gubits, Samuel worked as an Associate Attorney at Rogers, Habas, & Eisen, P.C., in Orangeburg, New York where he was responsible for handling commercial, construction and civil litigation, foreclosure matters, real estate transactions, commercial collections.
Samuel is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
Samuel is the acting Treasurer of the Spectemur Agendo Foundation, Inc. Samuel is enrolled in the Hudson Valley Pattern for Progress’ Pattern Fellows Class of 2020/2021.
Outside of work, Samuel enjoys hiking, skiing, and gardening. Samuel lives in Goshen, New York, with his wife Ashleigh and their children Alexander and Sophie.
- New York, 2018
- New Jersey, 2013
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- J.D – 2013
- Honors: Dean’s List, Spring 2012
- Scholarship: Pace Law Merit Scholarship, 2010
- Scholarship: Pace Responds Scholarship, 2010-2013
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial and Labor Relations
- Honors: Dean’s List, Fall 2007; Spring 2008, Fall 2008
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Pro Bono Justice Award for Extraordinary Service, 2011