Cynthia J. Hand is an associate attorney practicing estate planning and business law.
Cynthia earned her Bachelor of Arts, from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA with a major in Political Science in 2002.
Cynthia earned her Juris Doctorate in 2006 from Quinnipiac University School of Law in Hamden, Connecticut where she was a member of the Tax Law Society and concentrated in Federal Taxation. Cynthia completed a study abroad program while in law school in Florence, Italy with Penn State The Dickinston School of Law.
Cynthia is admitted to practice law in New York (2009) and Connecticut (2006). She is a member of the Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties, as well as, the New York State Bar Association.
Outside of work, Cynthia enjoys spending time with her family and friends, hiking, gardening, kayaking, bike riding, and reading.
- New York State Bar, 2009
- Connecticut, 2006
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. – 2006
- Member of the Tax Law Society
- Service to the Community Award
- Summer Study Abroad in Florence, Italy with Penn State The Dickinson School of Law
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 2002
- Major: Political Science
- Member of the Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- New York State Bar Association
- Womens Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Service to the Community Award, Quinnipiac University School of Law