Navigating the Home Buying and Selling Experience: A Free Workshop
April 26, 2018 5:30 PM
WALDEN, NY – Jacobowitz and Gubits has partnered with Walden Savings Bank, Marion Bruhns from Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty, and Claudia Jacobs of Claudia Jacobs Designs to provide a one-stop-shop for the information needed to make the best decision to buy or sell a home in today’s ever changing market.
This is a FREE workshop and open to the public. The workshop is Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 5:30-7:00 PM at 158 Orange Avenue, Walden, NY. Because seating is limited, reservations are recommended by calling (845) 778-2121 or at www.jacobowitz.com/freeworkshop.
Who should attend:
- Anyone looking to buy or sell a home
- Anyone who wants to know financing opportunities, grants, how much house can you afford and where you get the money from
- Anyone who wants to understand bank-owned, short sale and foreclosure sales
- Anyone interested in improving their credit scores
- Anyone interested in learning about closing costs
- Anyone looking for tips on what to watch out for
Why should you attend:
- Four experienced organizations – under one roof – to guide you through this process
- Obtain answers to the questions haunting you about the home buying and selling experience
- Leave with checklists and tips on the benefits of staging; how to improve your credit score; pitfalls to avoid when buying and selling a home; a home loan toolkit and much more
- Chance to win four raffle prizes
Walden Savings Bank was established in 1872 and has 11 branches in Orange and Ulster Counties, along with a dedicated lending office in Beacon, NY. We are dedicated to providing tailored home mortgages and home equity products that are simple to understand and competitively priced, using local knowledge. Whether you’re buying your first home, a larger home or looking to refinance your current mortgage, Walden Savings Bank can help. We are your local lender with the knowledge and insights to make your homeownership dreams come true. As part of your community we are vested in your success.
Marion Bruhns has over 30 years’ experience as a licensed real estate associate broker and a proven track record of success as the #1 agent in the County for many years for several agencies (Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty; Coldwell Banker; and Currier & Lazier).
Claudia Jacobs invites you to join us if you plan on selling or if your home is on the market and not selling. Moving is emotional for both sellers and buyers. A staged home will help you attract more potential buyers and sell your home faster. See before and after photos and learn the process of staging along with inspirational tips for your home from a professional stager.
Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP, was founded in 1968 to provide sophisticated legal representation to businesses, individuals and municipalities throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley and the state of New York. Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP has grown into a practice with over 20 attorneys and a full staff of paralegals and legal assistants to service a growing and dynamic client base.
Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP, handles a wide range of legal issues including business litigation, commercial real estate, elder law and estate planning, immigration law, municipal law, land use and zoning, equine law, health care law, personal injury, employment, family law, and criminal law.
Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP has two office locations, one in Walden and one in Monticello. For further information on the firm of Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP please visit www.jacobowitz.com or call (845) 778-2121.