Our Business Law Practice: Business Formation, Transactions and Litigation
Gary Schuster discusses starting a business on the Orange County Chamber of Commerce’s ‘Chamber Chat’ on Wall Radio. It aires on February 4, 2017 at 9AM on 94.1FM, 94.9FM, 105.7FM, 106.1FM and 1340AM.
At Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP, our business lawyers provide a high level of commercial and corporate services to businesses of all types and sizes. From highly complex legal disputes, to business formation and real estate transactions, and trademarking, our attorneys can provide practical advice and skilled counsel to businesses across New York and the United States.
Our commercial law attorneys are able to handle every type of legal issue that businesses and not-for-profit organizations may face, such as:
- Business litigation: With extensive and wide-ranging litigation experience on our team of attorneys, we are able to handle various types of business disputes, including real estate litigation, tax litigation, employment litigation, collections and commercial transaction disputes.
- Entity selection and formation: Our firm assists business start-ups with business formation issues, including the selection of business entity.
- Creditors’ rights: We provide advocacy and cost-effective solutions to the problems faced by lenders, business owners and a variety of other business creditors in New York.
- Succession planning: It is important to develop a comprehensive exit strategy and our firm assists partnerships, corporations and other businesses in succession and dissolution planning.
- Employment law for businesses: Our firm represents employers in New York who need assistance with disputes or with the creation of employment manuals and other materials.
- Commercial real estate: Our real estate practice includes complex real estate transactions, development, tax planning and compliance issues, landlord/tenant issues and other issues with homes, condominiums and HOAs.
- Environmental law and litigation: No matter where you are in the planning stages of your project, it is important to get straight answers about environmental protection.
- Arts and entertainment law: Area artists and entertainers enlist our services in matters involving contract negotiation, licensing, intellectual property protections and business transactions.
- Healthcare law: As part of our corporate services practice, we represent medical practices with a variety of transactional and litigation needs.
For More Information, Speak to Our New York Business Law Attorneys
Contact us at our primary office in Walden or our office in Monticello, by e-mail or by calling us at 845-764-9656 or toll free at 866-303-9595. We accept Visa and MasterCard, and we also offer Spanish-speaking services.