Andrea L. Dumais is Senior Counsel concentrating in criminal law, vehicle and traffic law, matrimonial and family law.
Andrea received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 2005 from Union College in Schenectady, New York, with a major in Political Science and a minor in History.
Andrea received her Juris Doctor degree in 2010 from the Pace University School of Law, in White Plains, New York.
Andrea clerked for the Family Violence Litigation Externship at John Jay Legal Services in White Plains and Yonkers, New York.
Andrea is admitted to practice in the state of New York. She is also a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association and the Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties.
Have you heard Andrea on WPDH? If not, you can click here to hear her recorded radio commercial.
Andrea was a guest on the Orange County Chamber of Commerce’s weekly WTBQ radio program, May 13th. She discussed some commonly asked questions regarding matrimonial and family law. Click here to listen to this recorded program.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- J.D. – 2010
- Union College, Schenectady, New York
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Political Science Major and History Minor
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Association of Notaries
- Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties
- New York State Bar Association
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Law Office of Dennis R. Vetrano, Jr., LLC, Associate
- Law Office of Bernard D. Brady, Associate
- Family Violence Litigation, John Jay Legal Services, Law Clerk
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Upstate New York, August 2018
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Upstate New York, August 2017
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Upstate New York, August 2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Upstate New York, August 2015
- Orange County 2016 Rising Star – Junior League of Orange County, NY, Inc. and Leadership Orange
- Leadership Orange Class of 2015-2016 Graduate