Currently, Carmee G. Murphy serves as Of Counsel with Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP, where she continues a diverse practice of litigation, concentrating in general commercial litigation, contract dispute, business partnership and shareholder disputes, real estate law, employment discrimination, personal injury law, and appellate practice.
She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Ethics, History, and Public Policy, with a concentration in Business Administration, in 2002. She received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2005. Carmee is licensed to practice in the State of New York and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as the US District Courts, Southern District of New York and Western District of Pennsylvania, and US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit.
Carmee currently resides in Sewickley, Pennsylvania with her husband and children.
- New York, 2006
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2006
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2005
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Major: Ethics, History and Public Policy with a concentration on Business Administration
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Allegheny County Bar Association, member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Loyal Scot, Carnegie Mellon Alumni Association, Member
- Daughters of the American Revolution, Member