Jennifer S. Echevarria is an associate working with the firm’s Spanish speaking clients in all areas of law. She has a background in general litigation and municipal law. Jennifer concentrates in employment law including wage and hour and discrimination in employment, along with immigration law.
Jennifer received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 2005 from Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Jennifer received her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, in 2008 from Pace University School of Law in White Plains, New York where she was on the Dean’s list, a Student Editor of The Journal of Court Innovation and President of the Latin American Law Students Association.
Jennifer is admitted to practice in the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as well as the Southern District of the State of New York. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties, Middletown Bar Association, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She also volunteers with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County, including participation as a Big Sister. Jennifer is a founding member and recording secretary for the networking group ‘Latinos in Business Succeeding Together’.
To get up to date on legislation regarding immigration, visit the Immigration Channel.
- New York, 2009
- New Jersey, 2008
- Connecticut, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2013
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- J.D. cum laude – 2008
- Law Review: Journal of Court Innovation, Student Editor
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York
- B.A. – 2005
- Major: Political Science
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan County, Member
- Middletown Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
AWARDS AD RECOGNITIONS
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Upstate New York , August, 2016
- Leadership Orange and Junior League of Orange County Rising Star, October, 2015
- Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties, Public Service Attorney Award, April, 2015